Panchang • पंचांग
Panchang is the astrological daily calendar based on the Indian calendar. Daily panchang is one of the most popular reference manual for astrologers and people of the hindu community who rely on a day's planetary position to determine auspicious timing, festivals, vrats etc...
Today's Panchang • आज का पंचांग
Hindu panchang May 30, 2023, Tuesday - Jyeshta Sukla Paksha Dashami, Anala samvatsar Vikram samvat 2080, Shaka samvat Sobhakrit 1945, Jyeshta. Today is Ganga Dussehra. Location Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
Panchang today at a glance - Tithi Dashami upto 01:08 PM then Ekadashi. Nakshatra Hasta. Yoga Siddhi upto 08:54 PM followed by Vyatipata. Karana Garija upto 01:08 PM, then Vanija upto 01:32 AM, then Vishti. Today rahukaal is from 03:44 PM to 05:24 PM. Moon is in Kanya Rashi.
- Vikram Samvat - 2080, Anala
- Shaka Samvat - 1945, Shobhana
- Purnimanta - Jyeshta
- Amanta Month - Jyeshta
- Sukla Paksha Dashami - May 29 11:49 AM – May 30 01:08 PM
- Sukla Paksha Ekadashi - May 30 01:08 PM – May 31 01:46 PM
- Hasta - May 30 04:29 AM – May 31 06:00 AM
- Garija - May 30 12:33 AM – May 30 01:08 PM
- Vanija - May 30 01:08 PM – May 31 01:32 AM
- Vishti - May 31 01:33 AM – May 31 01:46 PM
- Siddhi - May 29 09:01 PM – May 30 08:54 PM
- Vyatipata - May 30 08:54 PM – May 31 08:14 PM
- Mangalwar (Tuesday)
- Ganga Dussehra
- Sunrise - 5:45 AM
- Sunset - 7:03 PM
- Moonrise - May 30 2:37 PM
- Moonset - May 31 2:46 AM
- Rahu - 3:44 PM – 5:24 PM
- Yamaganda - 9:04 AM – 10:44 AM
- Gulika - 12:24 PM – 2:04 PM
- Dur Muhurat - 08:24 AM – 09:18 AM, 11:20 PM – 12:02 AM
- Varjyam - 01:25 PM – 03:07 PM
- Abhijit Muhurat - 11:57 AM – 12:50 PM
- Amrit Kaal - 11:37 PM – 01:19 AM
- Brahma Muhurat - 04:08 AM – 04:56 AM
- Sun in Vrishabha (Taurus)
- Moon travels through Kanya (Virgo)
- Amanta - Jyeshta
- Purnimanta - Jyeshta
- Saka Year (National Calendar) - Jyeshta 9, 1945
- Vedic Ritu - Grishma (Summer)
- Drik Ritu - Grishma (Summer)
- Sarvartha Siddhi - May 31 05:45 AM - May 31 06:00 AM (Hasta and Wednesday)
- 1. Dhanishta Last 2 padam, Shatabhisha , Purva Bhadrapada First 3 padam
Choose a Date to Find Panchang
Get Hindu Panchang for USA, UK, India, Canada or any country/city. Enter date and city name and click submit button.
Upcoming Hindu Festivals & Vrat/Upavas Days
Hindu festivals and important vrats / upavas coming up during the next 30 days is given below.
What is Panchang? What is its importance?
Panchang or Panchangam is a daily hindu calendar which is based on the position of celestial bodies. Panchang presents important astrological data in a tabulated form and provides valuble information to astrologers and anyone practicing astrology. Panchang plays an important role in choosing the right day and time, ie., shubh muhurat for performing rituals in a traditional Hindu society.
Panchang is a sanskrit word meaning Five Limbs. These five limbs represent five sources of energy, both visible and invisible, as denoted by these segments in a day. Location, Time Zone, Time and Date etc... are very important in determining the accurate panchang for a particular day. Panchangam refers to the five attributes of the day - Tithi (lunar day), Yoga (luni-solar day), Vara (week day), Nakshatra (constellation), and Karana (half of a lunar day). The most appropriate time which ensures proper balance of the five attributes is known as Muhurtham or Muhurat. A Panchangam is used by astrologers to determine auspicious timings for various social and religious events.
Panchang may be different for two different places even for the same time. 2023 Panchang USA is different from Panchang UK even though the same time and date is selected. Even places within US may have different Panchang for the same time.