Panchang is the astrological daily calendar based on the Indian calendar. Daily panchang is one of the most popular reference manual for astrologers and people of the hindu community who rely on a day's planetary position to determine auspicious timing, festivals, vrats etc...
Today's Panchang • आज का पंचांग
Hindu panchang February 25, 2021, Thursday - Magha Sukla Paksha Trayodashi, Pramadicha samvatsar Vikram samvat 2077, Shaka samvat Sarvari 1942, Magha. Location Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
Panchang today at a glance - Tithi Trayodashi upto 05:19 PM then Chaturdashi. Nakshatra Pushya upto 01:17 PM then Ashlesha. Yoga Sobhana upto 01:08 AM followed by Atiganda. Karana Taitila upto 05:19 PM, then Garija upto 04:39 AM, then Vanija. Today rahukaal is from 02:06 PM to 03:32 PM. Moon is in Karka Rashi.
- Vikram Samvat - 2077, Pramadi
- Shaka Samvat - 1942, Sarvari
- Purnimanta - Magha
- Amanta Month - Magha
- Sukla Paksha Trayodashi - Feb 24 06:06 PM – Feb 25 05:19 PM
- Sukla Paksha Chaturdashi - Feb 25 05:19 PM – Feb 26 03:50 PM
- Pushya - Feb 24 01:17 PM – Feb 25 01:17 PM
- Ashlesha - Feb 25 01:17 PM – Feb 26 12:35 PM
- Taitila - Feb 25 05:48 AM – Feb 25 05:19 PM
- Garija - Feb 25 05:19 PM – Feb 26 04:39 AM
- Vanija - Feb 26 04:39 AM – Feb 26 03:50 PM
- Sobhana - Feb 25 03:09 AM – Feb 26 01:08 AM
- Atiganda - Feb 26 01:08 AM – Feb 26 10:35 PM
- Guruwar (Thursday)
- Sunrise - 6:55 AM
- Sunset - 6:24 PM
- Moonrise - Feb 25 4:32 PM
- Moonset - Feb 26 6:13 AM
- Rahu - 2:06 PM – 3:32 PM
- Yamaganda - 6:55 AM – 8:21 AM
- Gulika - 9:47 AM – 11:13 AM
- Dur Muhurat - 10:45 AM – 11:31 AM, 03:20 PM – 04:06 PM
- Varjyam - 01:42 AM – 03:15 AM
- Abhijit Muhurat - 12:16 PM – 01:02 PM
- Amrit Kaal - None
- Brahma Muhurat - 05:19 AM – 06:07 AM
- Shubha Upto - 01:17 PM
- Sun in Kumbha (Aquarius)
- Moon travels through Karka (Cancer)
- Amanta - Magha
- Purnimanta - Magha
- Saka Year (National Calendar) - Phalguna 6, 1942
- Vedic Ritu - Shishir (Winter)
- Drik Ritu - Vasant (Spring)
- Amrit Siddhi - Feb 25 06:55 AM - Feb 25 01:17 PM (Pushya and Thursday)
- Sarvartha Siddhi - Feb 25 06:55 AM - Feb 25 01:17 PM (Pushya and Thursday)
- Guru Pushya - Feb 25 06:55 AM - Feb 25 01:17 PM (Pushya and Thursday)
- 1. Moola , Purva Ashadha , Uttara Ashadha First 1 padam
- 1. Feb 25 01:17 PM – Feb 26 12:35 PM (Ashlesha)
Choose a Date to Find Panchang
Get Hindu Panchang for USA, UK, India, Canada or any country/city. Enter date and city name and click submit button.
Upcoming Hindu Festivals & Vrat/Upavas Days
Hindu festivals and important vrats / upavas coming up during the next 30 days is given below.
What is Panchang? What is its importance?
Panchang or Panchangam is a daily hindu calendar which is based on the position of celestial bodies. Panchang presents important astrological data in a tabulated form and provides valuble information to astrologers and anyone practicing astrology. Panchang plays an important role in choosing the right day and time, ie., shubh muhurat for performing rituals in a traditional Hindu society.
Panchang is a sanskrit word meaning Five Limbs. These five limbs represent five sources of energy, both visible and invisible, as denoted by these segments in a day. Location, Time Zone, Time and Date etc... are very important in determining the accurate panchang for a particular day. Panchangam refers to the five attributes of the day - Tithi (lunar day), Yoga (luni-solar day), Vara (week day), Nakshatra (constellation), and Karana (half of a lunar day). The most appropriate time which ensures proper balance of the five attributes is known as Muhurtham or Muhurat. A Panchangam is used by astrologers to determine auspicious timings for various social and religious events.
Panchang may be different for two different places even for the same time. 2021 Panchang USA is different from Panchang UK even though the same time and date is selected. Even places within US may have different Panchang for the same time.