Tarabalam is a unique combination of an individual's janma nakshatra (or birth star) and the nakshatra of the day on which muhurat is determined by the individual to carry out an auspicious activity. In short, it is a combination of janma nakshatra and day's nakshatra which adds strength to a muhurat. Since janma nakshatra is involved, Tarabalam may vary for different persons on the same day. Tarabalam is always considered while determining a muhurat.
Tarabalam is divided into Very good, good, not good, bad and totally bad based on the strength it adds (or take away) to a muhurat. It is recommended to identify muhurats with good tarabalam. However, in case of unavoidable circumstances, taking the right remedial actions negates the ill effects of bad tarabalam.
Find Tarabalam & Chandrabalam.
In the form below, input the following information:
- » Date: Date on which muhurat is determined
- » Janma Nakshatra: Select your birth star or nakshatra.
- » If you don't know your nakshatra, click here
- » Janma Rashi: Select your janma rashi from the drop down box. If you don't know your rashi, click the link above this line.
- » Location: Place for with the muhurat is determined.