Allergies can be treated by natural way without going into allopathic or conventional treatments. There are remedies available for allergies in a natural way and if followed properly on a long term basis may provide relief from allergies.
However, in cases of emergencies it is preferable to consult a physician before going into natural treatment. Some of the tips that can help in the prevention and treatment of allergies include :
- Avoid dairy and wheat products and consume fruits and vegetables.
- Sip plain hot water every half an hour for one month.
- Drinking eight to ten glasses of warm lemon water every day is recommended.
- Eating big meals at lunchtime and drinking soup during dinner.
- Drinking ginger root tea for three to four cups per day and chewing ginger is recommended.
- Three herbal fruits that can help in treatment of allergies are- Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia belerica and these fruits has to be taken half a teaspoon a day on an empty stomach.
- Sniffing coconut oil deeply into both the nostrils two to three times a day will help in prevention of allergies.
- Drinking Neem leaf tea three to four cups a day as a detoxifier will help in a long way in the prevention of allergy.
- Drinking warm milk mixed with turmeric powder (measuring ½ teaspoon with ¼ cup of warm milk) three times a day after meals.