Increasing the natural hair growth rate is possible if you take good care of your hair. Its a universal fact that healthy hair grows relatively faster than weak and brittle hair. By making adjustments in your life style, you can maintain strong, healthy and shiny tresses that transgress hairfall and premature greying.
Natural Hair Growth Treatment
Given below are some home remedies and natural treatment to speed up hair growth. Besides these treatments, adopt a healthy lifestyle to ensure desired hair growth.
- Make a hair mask by mixing the juice of three to four potatoes, egg yolk from an egg and one tablespoon of honey.Apply on your scalp and leave for at least half and hour and wash off with mild shampoo and water.
- Add four to five chopped onions into boiling water and continue boiling for another 5-10 minutes. Put off the flame and let the water cool. Now strain and use the water to wash your hair after using shampoo.
- Make a hair mask of egg white from 1-2 eggs, one teaspoon each of olive oil and honey. Apply on the scalp and let it sit for about 15-20 minutes. Wash off with mild shampoo and water.
- Mix 2 teaspoons each of amla powder and lime juice and rub this on your scalp. After some time, rinse with warm water. This will sure help your hair grow.
- Mix castor oil with an equal amount of coconut, olive, or almond oil. Massage your scalp with it and leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes. Wash off with a mild shampoo.
- Flip your hair upside down for two to four minutes daily. It is believed to promote hair growth by improving circulation.
- Soak cumin seeds in olive oil or castor oil overnight. The next morning, apply it to the targeted areas and wash after 15 minutes with a mild shampoo. This will work wonder.
- Massage vitamin E oil onto the scalp and leave overnight. Wash off with a mild shampoo the next day for soft and smooth hair.
- Make a protein hair mask with 1 egg, 3 tablespoon of castor oil and 1 teaspoon vinegar. Massage into scalp, keep for 30 minutes and wash off with cold water. This is a very good hair mask which promotes hair growth.
- Egg mixed with Mayonnaise and coconut oil applied on the head overnight, covered with a shower cap and washed the next day proves one of the effective home remedies for hair growth.
- Boil some fresh curry leaves in coconut oil until the leaves turn black. Cool and strain the oil. Massage this oil generously onto your hair and scalp two times in a week to stimulate hair growth.
- It is believed that applying a mixture of onion juice and honey on the scalp, especially the bald patches cures hair loss and helps re-grow hair.
- Take a handful of lime and equal amounts of peppercorns. Grind well and mix together. Store in an airtight container. Shake well and take adequate amounts and form a paste with water. This can be applied on the scalp for fifteen to twenty minutes and wash off every day. This is an excellent treatment for faster hair growth.
- Massaging the scalp with oil or a piece of lemon in a circular fashion adds to vitality and hair growth.
- Applying beaten eggs on to the scalp also assists in speeding up hair growth.
- Application of paste made out of mashed fenugreek seeds is also a healthy option.
- Boiled mixture of thyme, rosemary and cloves may be used as a pack to contribute to hair growth. Washing hair with coconut milk proves to be a beneficial option.
- An amalgam of rosemary, lemon, olive and egg may be applied to the scalp followed by washing for aiding hair growth.
- Washing hair in beer is also good.
- Massage highly enriched Aloe vera gel on to the scalp to sustain good hair.
Lifestyle tips for healthy hair
Following a healthy lifestyle is essential for your physical as well as mental health. A healthy hair reflects the physical and mental health of a person. Given below are few lifestyle tips that will improve hair growth.
- Exercise improves blood circulation and circulation stimulates hair follicles. Therefore regular exercise improves the health of your hair by stimulating the follicles.
- A diet rich in protein will promote healthy hair growth. There for protein rich food such as soy (tofu), yogurt, eggs, fish and beans etc. should be included in you diet.
- Stress is found to be another reason behind hair fall and slow hair growth. Therefore try to lead a stress free life if you really care for your hair. Follow meditation and other relaxation techniques to lead a stress free life.
- You should treat your hair gently and if you have the habit of using hair care products, make sure you buy only quality hair products. Try not to over-process, over-style or over-brush your hair.