Sushant Singh Rajput. Image Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1csz7FDyf2/

August 14 : The Enforcement Directorate (ED), which has been looking into the money laundering angle in the Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case, has reportedly confirmed that the amount of Rs 15 crore has indeed been withdrawn from the late actor’s account. However, the amount has not been directly transferred to Rhea Chakraborty's account.

ED has also confirmed that the sum of Rs 15 crore was withdrawn from one of Sushant’s bank accounts, reports Mumbai Mirror. Since, any direct transaction to Rhea’s account has not been established, ED is still studying the withdrawals from the late actor’s accounts to find out where the amount was spent and for what purpose, it is reported.

Earlier, Sushant’s chartered accountant had said that the late actor’s account do not show any suspicious transactions. He also added that from the bank statements it cannot be said who other than the account holder spent the amount.

ED is also looking into the angle that if anyone besides the late actor was using his debit cards and netbanking facility and also knew his PINs.

Last month Sushant’s father K K Singh had filed an FIR against Rhea and her family members and alleged several charges against them.

 Latest updates on Sushant Singh Rajput Death Mystery

Related Articles

You May Like

Latest Video News:

Entertainment News

Latest News