Lahore, Jan 28 : An employee at a hospital in this Pakistani city died while two employees fell critically ill after they ate contaminated yoghurt, a media report said.

Zubair Khan, an employee at the Lahore General Hospital, died Thursday after eating the yoghurt. Two other employees, who ate the yoghurt along with him, were battling for life, Daily Times reported Friday.

The three employees - Khan, Sajjad Ahmad and Shahzad - ate rice with the contaminated yoghurt at a local restaurant. Soon thereafter, all of them fell sick and were taken to hospital where Khan died.

A case has been registered against the restaurant owner and manager.

You May Like

Latest Video News:

Entertainment News

Latest News