New Delhi, Nov 25 : Banarasi prints, saris and fabrics can never lose their charm and to further add beauty to its already-rich elegance, you must don it with your favourite pair of handcuffs and rings, on any occasion.
Nidhi Yadav, Founder and Creative Head, AKS Clothings and Kunwar Sahib Singh, Creative Head, Motiwala & Sons list down some tips to enhance your looks with Banarasi prints with handcuffs and rings combos
- Become the desi diva by fusion or Indo western look: When in confusion regarding festive attire, play safe and don the Indo western attire as they gel up well with any festivities and looks uber elegant too on the young ladies.
Contrasting Banarsi crop tops or cholis with a lesser pleated skirt is an amazing option for the girls. Be it dark, deep, light, pastel and coral, everything will work. This look itself strikes many eyes, and when spiced up with a wide gold band or handcuff, it totally adds more exposure to your overall getup. It's a perfect mix, especially for occasions like wedding and its other ceremonies.
- Banarasi silk lehengas with bold rings: Ravishing Banarasi silk lehengas are the all-time classic outfits. To add the royal bling they can be further adorned with interesting works of zari or any other delicate embroidery.
To go loud with the banarsi silk lehengas try wearing one bold ring, followed by a series of narrower rings, teamed well with multiple rings, will give a splendid touchup to your style statement; it totally acts as an extension to your looks and makes you stand unique in the crowd. It's a perfect blend of classic and modern styles to entice your appeal.
- Go fusion with banarasi jacket and dhoti pants with stacked rings: Banarsi dhoti pants are a great savior, especially when it comes to donning the traditional look in the chilling cold winters. Not just they look extremely elegant and stylish but are also a perfect option to invest in during winters. Pair banarsi silk dhoti pants with a denim jacket or try going with the woolen kurti and add great elegance to your look when worn with one of the amazing stacked rings.
- Shine with a mingle of plazzo or pant style sari with kada cum bracelets : This style of sari draping is a major hit amongst the young fashion conscious ladies of the nation who are huge fans of sari but don't feel very much comfortable in the attire. Pant or Plazzo style sari will not only gift the women with the happiness to move freely in saree but will also amp up their fashion quotient. And, with winters nearing this look of sari will make an eclectic style statement when sported with cool blazers and jackets of the season. The overall look will get extremely attractive when combined with Kada cum bracelets
- Sparkle with banarsi anarkali and statement rings: Banarasi anarkalis, the evergreen beauties of the ethnic world look stunning in festivities when tuned in well with the accessories. Its ethnic opulence to the core looks beautiful with the sequence and embroidery on the heavy neckline and sheer sleeves with gotta patti. Team it up with gold tatement ring and maang tika or jhoomar chandbalis to add that retro touch to the festive look with little extra flair.