January 31 : Are you feeling all blue this Valentine's? Or maybe have a few bitter experiences hanging close to your heart? Well, this time- we can give an idea and that falls nothing short of sweet revenge!
Give the name of your Ex- Lover to a Cockroach. Oh yes, did you just gasp? Well, you better pinch yourself as well, because it true!
This year, the Hemsley Conservation Centre has brought a rather cute program that offers anyone to name a cockroach in their zoo after the name of their Ex- Lover!
All you have to do is:
- Get into the Hemsley Conservation Centre website.
- Pay a small fee to name the critter.
- And voila you get a digital certificate holding the name of your ex on a roach!
- They will send the certificate straight into your inbox.
- It is so simple and best part, they will use the funds to upkeep the zoo.
- Plus, you have no further obligations with the insect. No adoption or ownership. Just lending a name to the cockroach.
- Now, you can pay it straight out of Debit card, as the amount is small. No PayPal, no credits and no fuss!
What’s the Bonus?
- You can have a good laugh as you are part of the "Name a Cockroach Programme".
- Plus, indirectly you are helping look after the world and the flora and fauna in it. Your donation could help them a lot.
- Now, what if you don’t have an ex, then probably you could name with someone who has stung your thoughts earlier in life.
- Finally, get a feel good inside, without actually taking a revenge on someone who left your side.
Special Editions: Happy Valentine's Day to All. Check it Out!!