New Delhi, Sep 23 : Lipsticks are a statement make-up item for most looks, but choosing the right lip colour can be daunting. You wouldn't want your trusted bright red or favourite peachy pink to betray the occasion it is being worn for. Kiko Milano's customer experience trainer Pooja Malhotra recommends lipstick shades to make the perfect impression.
1. Nude shades at workDuring the long working hours, it is important to wear shades that are not too loud and look professional. A nude lip shade are therefore look elegant in office and also enhance your confidence.
2. Pop it up with redShades of red are the classic way to bring in the weekend and a bold red can make you a stunner when you're out clubbing.
3. Pick pink for Sunday brunchPink lipsticks are can be an ideal match for the relaxed, casual mood of a Sunday.
4. Peaches at dinner tableNeither too bold, nor too subtle, peach lip colour can be the perfect lip shade for a rambunctious family dinner.
5. Shimmer the wedding lookCan't do without shimmer when you're ready to shimmy. Metallic shades work wonders with your outfit at a wedding.
Latest updates on Navratri Festival 2019
Latest updates on Diwali Festival 2019
-- Syndicated from IANS