December 02 : Malaika Arora is one of the few Bollywood actresses who teases her fans with her great shape and fit and rather envious body. The Fevicol Se actress has been known to practice great yoga poses and prove that aging can be a graceful and slow process in one’s life. This Monday, too she shared an inspirational yoga pose which was truly inspirational to all. This was the first time, she tried a note-worthy head-stand and she even had the time and patience to explain how to achieve it.
As seen, the actress supported her body in her arms and she looked so balanced and poised. The look reveals that a person needs years to practice to attain this level of professionalism. She shared the best way to do the yoga asana below through a pretty long inspirational post.
She wore a white sports bra along with Reebok fitness pants. The actress tied her sleek hair into a neat bun and looked amazing.
I'm starting a new way of spreading my #malaikasmondaymotivation with you. Every Monday, I'll challenge you with a yoga pose that I do at @thedivayoga
All you have to do is this:
- get into the pose - upload a picture of you in that pose
- tag @thedivayoga and me. - get a chance to be featured on our page.
This week's pose is Pincha Mayurasana, also known as a forearm stand. And here's how to achieve the pose
- From a downward dog, Slowly bend your elbows and place them on the floor for a dolphin
- keep them directly under your shoulders. - Raise your hips up. - Lift up your right leg, and kick up the left leg off the floor
- Your feet can touch the wall or remain in the air
- Remain in this position for few seconds. - Keep your head away from the floor
Now, remember, practice makes you perfect. So don't worry if you fall the first few times. All that matters is getting back up and trying again. Now let's see those pictures rolling in.
Also, if you are doing it for the first time, do take the right assistance for the same!”
The actress had recently celebrated her 40th birthday in style with her girl gang. Celebs praised and wished her well for her great lifestyle and physique.