A great recipe to fix those hunger pangs on cold, rainy days! Plus, these are all basic ingredients that you use daily. If you have a packet of any instant noodles of your liking- just follow these super easy steps and serve a hot plate of crispy Noodle Pakoras at tea time.
How to Make Instant Noodles Pakora | Masala Maggi| Yipee
- Boil 3/4 glass of water in a pan and add noodles and masala mix.
- Cook and see that it does not get mushy.
- After preparing Instant Noodles, cool it completely.
- Then add chopped Cabbage, Carrot, Capsicum, Onion, Coriander, Red Chili Powder, Suji (Rawa), Besan .
- Mix all ingredients well and if required add water in it.
- Fry this pakoda in hot oil and till it becomes crispy.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Here we have used Yipee instant noodles, but feel free to use any noodles of your liking. Not a fan of instant noodles? Then try swapping with some boiled and cooled egg noodles and enjoy this special crunchy delight!
For a non veg twist- sneak a few bits of beef or chicken pieces and take it to the next level!