- The content provided is for information purposes alone and does not substitute for specific advice. prokerala.com disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of content on the site. prokerala.com has exercised due diligence in checking the correctness and authenticity of the information contained in the site, but prokerala.com or any of its affiliates or anyone attached to it shall not in anyway be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in any channel, or service on the site. The information from or through this site is provided "AS IS " or "AS AVAILABLE", and all warranties expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any service or channel, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed. prokerala.com and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- prokerala.com or its affiliates or associates or anyone attached to it do not provide any judgment or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites to which links are provided. prokerala.com is no way responsible for mistakes or failure of performance of any such sites or services. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any products or services on such site or the site. prokerala.com is not responsible for the availability of these external sites or resources.
- All contents including text, graphics, design and other works and materials that are made available to view and/or download, excluding content that may be made available by the users or visitors through the services, is owned by and is the copyrighted work of prokerala.com unless otherwise indicated and is protected by copyright laws.
- Contents on this site, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements, or Internet-distributed, commercially produced information presented to user by the services by prokerala.com and its affiliates, advertisers and partners, or other prokerala.com users may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws; therefore, you are only permitted to use this protected content as expressly authorized by the owner of the content, the services or the advertiser. These materials cannot be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use or without obtaining the prior permission from prokerala.com. No content or information on the site may be transferred, sold or derivatives made for commercial use.
- prokerala.com disclaim all responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data.
- prokerala.com reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the information contained on the site without notice. prokerala.com also reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice.
- All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Kottayam, Kerala and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Should the user object to any terms and conditions of the Terms or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the contents of this site or its services in any way, please leave this site immediately.