United Airlines - Airline Information
About United Airlines, the airlines company based in United States. Find the IATA Code, ICAO code and call sign of United Airlines. Also find the domestic and international airports to which United Airlines flights operate service.
|IATA : UA||ICAO : UAL|
|Callsign : UNITED||Country : United States|
Know more about United Airlines, United States
Destinations and Airports to which United Airlines Flights Operate Service
Given below is a list of airport to which the United States based United Airlines Flights operates service. Find the international as well as domestic airports (airports in United States) to which United Airlines flies.
Enter the name of a country or city or airport in the search box below to know if United Airlines flights fly to that destination.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Lester B. Pearson International Airport,
Charles De Gaulle Airport,
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport,
United Airlines - Major Domestic Destinations
- John F Kennedy International Airport, New York, United States
- Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, United States
- Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Chicago O'hare International Airport, Chicago, Il, United States
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Dallas, TX, United States