If you are planning to travel to Badu Island or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Badu Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Badu Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Badu Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Badu Island Airport Info:
|Badu Island Airport IATA Code: BDD||Badu Island Airport ICAO Code: YBAU|
|Latitude : -10.1717||Longitude : 142.161|
|City : Badu Island||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Badu Island Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Badu Island (BDD), Badu, Australia
|Timezone : Australia/Brisbane|
|Badu Island Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Badu Island Airport is 04:08:19 AM (AEST) on Wednesday, Jun 26, 2019|
Looking for information on Badu Island Airport, Badu Island, Australia? Know about Badu Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of Badu Island Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Badu Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Badu Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Badu Island Airport, airlines operating to Badu Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Badu Island Airport or Badu Island Airport, Australia.
Badu Island Airport Map - Location of Badu Island Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.697 USD
• 1 USD = 1.434 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.613 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.632 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Badu Island Airport
Closest airports to Badu Island, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Badu Island and other airports closest to Badu Island Airport.
Nearest airport to Badu Island Airport and Badu Island is Kubin Island Airport - (8.61 Km / 5.35 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Badu Island and Badu Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mabuiag Island Airport - (24.94 Km / 15.5 Miles)
- Warraber Island Airport - (44.53 Km / 27.67 Miles)
- Horn Island Airport - (48.23 Km / 29.97 Miles)
- Yam Island Airport - (73.77 Km / 45.84 Miles)
- Bamaga Injinoo Airport - (91.62 Km / 56.93 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Badu Island Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Badu Island Airport.
Details about Badu Island Airport given here include
- Badu Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Badu Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Badu Island Airport
- Location of Badu Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Badu Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at Badu Island Airport
- Address and contact details of Badu Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Badu Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Badu Island Airport is located in the city of Badu Island. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BDD - Badu Island Airport IATA Code and YBAU - Badu Island Airport ICAO code