If you are planning to travel to Balgo Hills or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Balgo Hills Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Balgo Hills Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Balgo Hills Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Balgo Hills Airport Info:
|Balgo Hills Airport IATA Code: BQW||Balgo Hills Airport ICAO Code: YBGO|
|Latitude : -20.1483||Longitude : 127.973|
|City : Balgo Hills||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Perth|
|Balgo Hills Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Balgo Hills Airport is 02:27:13 AM (AWST) on Wednesday, Jun 26, 2019|
Looking for information on Balgo Hills Airport, Balgo Hills, Australia? Know about Balgo Hills Airport in detail. Find out the location of Balgo Hills Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Balgo Hills. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Balgo Hills Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Balgo Hills Airport, airlines operating to Balgo Hills Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Balgo Hills Airport or Balgo Hills Airport, Australia.
Balgo Hills Airport Map - Location of Balgo Hills Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.697 USD
• 1 USD = 1.434 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.613 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.632 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Balgo Hills Airport
Closest airports to Balgo Hills, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Balgo Hills and other airports closest to Balgo Hills Airport.
Nearest airport to Balgo Hills Airport and Balgo Hills is Billiluna Airport - (72.21 Km / 44.87 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Balgo Hills and Balgo Hills Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sturt Creek Airport - (92.18 Km / 57.28 Miles)
- Gordon Downs Airport - (175.95 Km / 109.33 Miles)
- Flora Valey Airport - (201.91 Km / 125.46 Miles)
- Margaret River Airport - (204.6 Km / 127.13 Miles)
- Halls Creek Airport - (215.46 Km / 133.88 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Balgo Hills Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Balgo Hills Airport.
Details about Balgo Hills Airport given here include
- Balgo Hills Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Balgo Hills Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Balgo Hills Airport
- Location of Balgo Hills Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Balgo Hills Airport Time Zone and Current time at Balgo Hills Airport
- Address and contact details of Balgo Hills Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Balgo Hills Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Balgo Hills Airport is located in the city of Balgo Hills. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BQW - Balgo Hills Airport IATA Code and YBGO - Balgo Hills Airport ICAO code