If you are planning to travel to Bendigo or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bendigo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bendigo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Bendigo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bendigo Airport Info:
|Bendigo Airport IATA Code: BXG||Bendigo Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -36.7397||Longitude : 144.33|
|City : Bendigo||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Bendigo Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bendigo Airport (BXG), East Bendigo VIC 3551, Australia
|Timezone : Australia/Melbourne|
|Bendigo Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bendigo Airport is 21:15:30 PM (AEST) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Bendigo Airport, Bendigo, Australia? Know about Bendigo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bendigo Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Bendigo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bendigo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bendigo Airport, airlines operating to Bendigo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Bendigo Airport or Bendigo Airport, Australia.
Bendigo Airport Map - Location of Bendigo Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.687 USD
• 1 USD = 1.455 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.613 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.632 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Bendigo Airport
Closest airports to Bendigo, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bendigo and other airports closest to Bendigo Airport.
Nearest airport to Bendigo Airport and Bendigo is Echuca Airport - (74.96 Km / 46.58 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bendigo and Bendigo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Shepparton Airport - (101.03 Km / 62.78 Miles)
- Tullamarine Airport - (113.35 Km / 70.43 Miles)
- Kerang Airport - (115.41 Km / 71.71 Miles)
- Essendon Airport - (121.05 Km / 75.22 Miles)
- City Heliport Airport - (123.82 Km / 76.94 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bendigo Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Bendigo Airport.
Details about Bendigo Airport given here include
- Bendigo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bendigo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bendigo Airport
- Location of Bendigo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bendigo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bendigo Airport
- Address and contact details of Bendigo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bendigo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Bendigo Airport is located in the city of Bendigo. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BXG - Bendigo Airport IATA Code