If you are planning to travel to Bloomfield or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bloomfield Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bloomfield Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Bloomfield Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bloomfield Airport Info:
|Bloomfield Airport IATA Code: BFC||Bloomfield Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -15.9||Longitude : 145.333|
|City : Bloomfield||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Bloomfield Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bloomfield (BFC), Bloomfield QLD 4871, Australia
|Timezone : Australia/Brisbane|
|Bloomfield Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bloomfield Airport is 18:51:51 PM (AEST) on Wednesday, Jun 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Bloomfield Airport, Bloomfield, Australia? Know about Bloomfield Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bloomfield Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Bloomfield. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bloomfield Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bloomfield Airport, airlines operating to Bloomfield Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Bloomfield Airport or Bloomfield Airport, Australia.
Bloomfield Airport Map - Location of Bloomfield Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.687 USD
• 1 USD = 1.455 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.614 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.629 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Bloomfield Airport
Closest airports to Bloomfield, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bloomfield and other airports closest to Bloomfield Airport.
Nearest airport to Bloomfield Airport and Bloomfield is Helenvale Airport - (27.99 Km / 17.39 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bloomfield and Bloomfield Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lakeland Downs Airport - (34.62 Km / 21.51 Miles)
- Cooktown Airport - (53.3 Km / 33.12 Miles)
- Port Douglas Airport - (66.13 Km / 41.09 Miles)
- Cape Flattery Airport - (103.35 Km / 64.22 Miles)
- Bizant Airport - (106.78 Km / 66.35 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bloomfield Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Bloomfield Airport.
Details about Bloomfield Airport given here include
- Bloomfield Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bloomfield Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bloomfield Airport
- Location of Bloomfield Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bloomfield Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bloomfield Airport
- Address and contact details of Bloomfield Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bloomfield Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Bloomfield Airport is located in the city of Bloomfield. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BFC - Bloomfield Airport IATA Code