If you are planning to travel to Camfield or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Camfield Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Camfield Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Camfield Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Camfield Airport Info:
|Camfield Airport IATA Code: CFI||Camfield Airport ICAO Code: YCFD|
|Latitude : -17.0217||Longitude : 131.327|
|City : Camfield||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Darwin|
|Camfield Airport Timezone : GMT +09:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Camfield Airport is 16:27:37 PM (ACST) on Friday, Jun 5, 2020|
Looking for information on Camfield Airport, Camfield, Australia? Know about Camfield Airport in detail. Find out the location of Camfield Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Camfield. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Camfield Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Camfield Airport, airlines operating to Camfield Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Camfield Airport or Camfield Airport, Australia.
Camfield Airport Map - Location of Camfield Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.697 USD
• 1 USD = 1.434 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.615 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.627 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Camfield Airport
Closest airports to Camfield, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Camfield and other airports closest to Camfield Airport.
Nearest airport to Camfield Airport and Camfield is Kalkgurung Airport - (46.93 Km / 29.16 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Camfield and Camfield Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cattle Creek Airport - (69.23 Km / 43.02 Miles)
- Kalkurung Airport - (71.57 Km / 44.47 Miles)
- Victoria River Downs Airport - (76.97 Km / 47.83 Miles)
- Mt Sandford Airport - (82.25 Km / 51.11 Miles)
- Humbert River Airport - (94.94 Km / 58.99 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Camfield Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Camfield Airport.
Details about Camfield Airport given here include
- Camfield Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Camfield Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Camfield Airport
- Location of Camfield Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Camfield Airport Time Zone and Current time at Camfield Airport
- Address and contact details of Camfield Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Camfield Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Camfield Airport is located in the city of Camfield. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CFI - Camfield Airport IATA Code and YCFD - Camfield Airport ICAO code