If you are planning to travel to Canobie or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Canobie Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Canobie Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Canobie Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Canobie Airport Info:
|Canobie Airport IATA Code: CBY||Canobie Airport ICAO Code: YCBE|
|Latitude : -19.4794||Longitude : 140.927|
|City : Canobie||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Brisbane|
|Canobie Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Canobie Airport is 02:50:56 AM (AEST) on Monday, Jun 1, 2020|
Looking for information on Canobie Airport, Canobie, Australia? Know about Canobie Airport in detail. Find out the location of Canobie Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Canobie. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Canobie Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Canobie Airport, airlines operating to Canobie Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Canobie Airport or Canobie Airport, Australia.
Canobie Airport Map - Location of Canobie Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.667 USD
• 1 USD = 1.5 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.6 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.665 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Canobie Airport
Closest airports to Canobie, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Canobie and other airports closest to Canobie Airport.
Nearest airport to Canobie Airport and Canobie is Iffley Airport - (71.28 Km / 44.29 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Canobie and Canobie Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Wondoola Airport - (90.4 Km / 56.17 Miles)
- Kamileroi Airport - (91.99 Km / 57.16 Miles)
- Lorraine Airport - (119.99 Km / 74.56 Miles)
- Cloncurry Airport - (139.13 Km / 86.45 Miles)
- Augustus Downs Airport - (153.87 Km / 95.61 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Canobie Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Canobie Airport.
Details about Canobie Airport given here include
- Canobie Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Canobie Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Canobie Airport
- Location of Canobie Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Canobie Airport Time Zone and Current time at Canobie Airport
- Address and contact details of Canobie Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Canobie Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Canobie Airport is located in the city of Canobie. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CBY - Canobie Airport IATA Code and YCBE - Canobie Airport ICAO code