If you are planning to travel to Cherribah or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cherribah Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cherribah Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Cherribah Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cherribah Airport Info:
|Cherribah Airport IATA Code: CRH||Cherribah Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -27.65||Longitude : 151.95|
|City : Cherribah||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Brisbane|
|Cherribah Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cherribah Airport is 17:52:44 PM (AEST) on Friday, Jun 5, 2020|
Looking for information on Cherribah Airport, Cherribah, Australia? Know about Cherribah Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cherribah Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Cherribah. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cherribah Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cherribah Airport, airlines operating to Cherribah Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Cherribah Airport or Cherribah Airport, Australia.
Cherribah Airport Map - Location of Cherribah Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.699 USD
• 1 USD = 1.431 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.615 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.627 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Cherribah Airport
Closest airports to Cherribah, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cherribah and other airports closest to Cherribah Airport.
Nearest airport to Cherribah Airport and Cherribah is Toowoomba Airport - (12.26 Km / 7.62 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cherribah and Cherribah Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Oakey Airport - (34.04 Km / 21.15 Miles)
- Warwick Airport - (55.55 Km / 34.52 Miles)
- Dalby Airport - (87.13 Km / 54.14 Miles)
- Stanthorpe Airport - (107.94 Km / 67.07 Miles)
- Brisbane International Airport - (118.79 Km / 73.81 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cherribah Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Cherribah Airport.
Details about Cherribah Airport given here include
- Cherribah Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cherribah Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cherribah Airport
- Location of Cherribah Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cherribah Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cherribah Airport
- Address and contact details of Cherribah Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cherribah Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Cherribah Airport is located in the city of Cherribah. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CRH - Cherribah Airport IATA Code