If you are planning to travel to Clifton Hills or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Clifton Hills Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Clifton Hills Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Clifton Hills Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clifton Hills Airport Info:
|Clifton Hills Airport IATA Code: CFH||Clifton Hills Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -26.5167||Longitude : 139.45|
|City : Clifton Hills||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Adelaide|
|Clifton Hills Airport Timezone : GMT +09:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Clifton Hills Airport is 02:14:33 AM (ACST) on Monday, Jun 1, 2020|
Looking for information on Clifton Hills Airport, Clifton Hills, Australia? Know about Clifton Hills Airport in detail. Find out the location of Clifton Hills Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Clifton Hills. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Clifton Hills Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Clifton Hills Airport, airlines operating to Clifton Hills Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Clifton Hills Airport or Clifton Hills Airport, Australia.
Clifton Hills Airport Map - Location of Clifton Hills Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.667 USD
• 1 USD = 1.5 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.6 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.665 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Clifton Hills Airport
Closest airports to Clifton Hills, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clifton Hills and other airports closest to Clifton Hills Airport.
Nearest airport to Clifton Hills Airport and Clifton Hills is Alton Downs Airport - (13.74 Km / 8.54 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clifton Hills and Clifton Hills Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Pandie Pandie Airport - (44.77 Km / 27.82 Miles)
- Birdsville Airport - (69.65 Km / 43.28 Miles)
- Roseberth Airport - (78.6 Km / 48.84 Miles)
- Durrie Airport - (120.81 Km / 75.07 Miles)
- Cordillo Downs Airport - (120.83 Km / 75.08 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Clifton Hills Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Clifton Hills Airport.
Details about Clifton Hills Airport given here include
- Clifton Hills Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clifton Hills Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Clifton Hills Airport
- Location of Clifton Hills Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Clifton Hills Airport Time Zone and Current time at Clifton Hills Airport
- Address and contact details of Clifton Hills Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Clifton Hills Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Clifton Hills Airport is located in the city of Clifton Hills. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CFH - Clifton Hills Airport IATA Code