If you are planning to travel to Collie or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Collie Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Collie Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Collie Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Collie Airport Info:
|Collie Airport IATA Code: CIE||Collie Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -33.35||Longitude : 116.15|
|City : Collie||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Collie Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Collie (CIE), Gilfillan WA 6225, Australia
|Timezone : Australia/Perth|
|Collie Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Collie Airport is 20:01:25 PM (AWST) on Friday, Jul 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Collie Airport, Collie, Australia? Know about Collie Airport in detail. Find out the location of Collie Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Collie. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Collie Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Collie Airport, airlines operating to Collie Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Collie Airport or Collie Airport, Australia.
Collie Airport Map - Location of Collie Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.705 USD
• 1 USD = 1.417 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.628 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.593 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Collie Airport
Closest airports to Collie, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Collie and other airports closest to Collie Airport.
Nearest airport to Collie Airport and Collie is Bunbury Airport - (44.05 Km / 27.37 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Collie and Collie Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bussellton Airport - (79.71 Km / 49.53 Miles)
- Manjimup Airport - (101.81 Km / 63.26 Miles)
- Narrogin Airport - (105.44 Km / 65.52 Miles)
- Margaret River Airport - (116.73 Km / 72.53 Miles)
- Katanning Airport - (135.52 Km / 84.21 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Collie Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Collie Airport.
Details about Collie Airport given here include
- Collie Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Collie Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Collie Airport
- Location of Collie Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Collie Airport Time Zone and Current time at Collie Airport
- Address and contact details of Collie Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Collie Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Collie Airport is located in the city of Collie. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CIE - Collie Airport IATA Code