If you are planning to travel to Coolibah or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Coolibah Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Coolibah Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Coolibah Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Coolibah Airport Info:
|Coolibah Airport IATA Code: COB||Coolibah Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -15.5483||Longitude : 130.962|
|City : Coolibah||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Darwin|
|Coolibah Airport Timezone : GMT +09:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Coolibah Airport is 03:13:00 AM (ACST) on Monday, Jun 1, 2020|
Looking for information on Coolibah Airport, Coolibah, Australia? Know about Coolibah Airport in detail. Find out the location of Coolibah Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Coolibah. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Coolibah Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Coolibah Airport, airlines operating to Coolibah Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Coolibah Airport or Coolibah Airport, Australia.
Coolibah Airport Map - Location of Coolibah Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.667 USD
• 1 USD = 1.5 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.6 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.665 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Coolibah Airport
Closest airports to Coolibah, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Coolibah and other airports closest to Coolibah Airport.
Nearest airport to Coolibah Airport and Coolibah is Timber Creek Airport - (55.65 Km / 34.58 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Coolibah and Coolibah Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Victoria River Downs Airport - (95.08 Km / 59.08 Miles)
- Auvergne Airport - (104.41 Km / 64.88 Miles)
- Humbert River Airport - (110.56 Km / 68.7 Miles)
- Mt Sandford Airport - (164.89 Km / 102.46 Miles)
- Camfield Airport - (168.45 Km / 104.67 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Coolibah Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Coolibah Airport.
Details about Coolibah Airport given here include
- Coolibah Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Coolibah Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Coolibah Airport
- Location of Coolibah Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Coolibah Airport Time Zone and Current time at Coolibah Airport
- Address and contact details of Coolibah Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Coolibah Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Coolibah Airport is located in the city of Coolibah. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
COB - Coolibah Airport IATA Code