If you are planning to travel to King Island, Tasmania or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the King Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... King Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. King Island, Tasmania Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
King Island, Tasmania Airport Info:
|King Island, Tasmania Airport IATA Code: KNS||King Island, Tasmania Airport ICAO Code: YKII|
|Latitude : -39.8798||Longitude : 143.882|
|City : King Island, Tasmania||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Medium|
|King Island, Tasmania Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Currie, Tasmania, Australia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : King Island Council|
|Timezone : Australia/Currie|
|King Island Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at King Island Airport is 20:06:15 PM (AEST) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on King Island Airport, King Island, Tasmania, Australia? Know about King Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of King Island Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to King Island, Tasmania. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is King Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near King Island Airport, airlines operating to King Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about King Island Airport or King Island, Tasmania Airport, Australia.
King Island Airport Map - Location of King Island Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.758 USD
• 1 USD = 1.32 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.635 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.574 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to King Island Airport
Closest airports to King Island, Tasmania, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of King Island, Tasmania and other airports closest to King Island Airport.
Nearest airport to King Island Airport and King Island, Tasmania is Smithton Airport - (147.21 Km / 91.47 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to King Island, Tasmania and King Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Colac Airport - (173.34 Km / 107.71 Miles)
- Geelong Airport - (198.43 Km / 123.3 Miles)
- Burnie Wynyard Airport - (199.98 Km / 124.26 Miles)
- Avalon Airport - (210.9 Km / 131.05 Miles)
- Warrnambool Airport - (214.69 Km / 133.4 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to King Island Airport, King Island, Tasmania
This page provides all the information you need to know about King Island Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to King Island, Tasmania Airport.
Details about King Island, Tasmania Airport given here include
- King Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of King Island, Tasmania Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of King Island Airport
- Location of King Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- King Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at King Island Airport
- Address and contact details of King Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of King Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where King Island Airport is located in the city of King Island, Tasmania. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KNS - King Island Airport IATA Code and YKII - King Island Airport ICAO code