If you are planning to travel to Cat Island or any other city in Bahamas, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the New Bight Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... New Bight Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bahamas. Cat Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cat Island Airport Info:
|Cat Island Airport IATA Code: CAT||Cat Island Airport ICAO Code: MYCB|
|Latitude : 24.3153||Longitude : -75.4523|
|City : Cat Island||Country : Bahamas|
|World Area Code : 204||Airport Type : Medium|
|Cat Island Airport Address / Contact Details :|
New Bight Airport, Bahamas, Phone: +1 242-342-2016
|Airport Type : Public|
|Timezone : America/Nassau|
|New Bight Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at New Bight Airport is 13:19:01 PM (EDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on New Bight Airport, Cat Island, Bahamas? Know about New Bight Airport in detail. Find out the location of New Bight Airport on Bahamas map and also find out airports near to Cat Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is New Bight Airport located and also provide information like hotels near New Bight Airport, airlines operating to New Bight Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bahamas. Scroll down to know more about New Bight Airport or Cat Island Airport, Bahamas.
New Bight Airport Map - Location of New Bight Airport
Bahamas - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of The Bahamas|
• 1 BSD = 1 USD
• 1 USD = 1 BSD
• 1 BSD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 BSD
» More BSD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bs|
Nearest Airports to New Bight Airport
Closest airports to Cat Island, Bahamas are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cat Island and other airports closest to New Bight Airport.
Nearest airport to New Bight Airport and Cat Island is Estate Airstrip Airport - (83.64 Km / 51.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cat Island and New Bight Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Exuma International Airport - (94.24 Km / 58.56 Miles)
- Rum Cay Airport - (96.25 Km / 59.81 Miles)
- S Eleuthera Airport - (97.59 Km / 60.64 Miles)
- San Salvador Airport - (98.25 Km / 61.05 Miles)
- Staniel Cay Airport - (101.37 Km / 62.99 Miles)
- List of 41 airports in Bahamas along with Bahamas airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about New Bight Airport, Bahamas. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bahamas or traveling to Cat Island Airport.
Details about Cat Island Airport given here include
- New Bight Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cat Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of New Bight Airport
- Location of New Bight Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- New Bight Airport Time Zone and Current time at New Bight Airport
- Address and contact details of New Bight Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of New Bight Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bahamas where New Bight Airport is located in the city of Cat Island. General information include capital of Bahamas, currency and conversion rate of Bahamas currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CAT - New Bight Airport IATA Code and MYCB - New Bight Airport ICAO code