If you are planning to travel to Concepcion or any other city in Bolivia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Concepcion Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Concepcion Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bolivia. Concepcion Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Concepcion Airport Info:
|Concepcion Airport IATA Code: CEP||Concepcion Airport ICAO Code: SLCP|
|Latitude : -16.1442||Longitude : -62.0264|
|City : Concepcion||Country : Bolivia|
|World Area Code : 312||Airport Type : Small|
|Concepcion Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Concepcion Airport (CEP), Concepcion, Bolivia
|Timezone : America/La_Paz|
|Concepcion Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Concepcion Airport is 01:29:50 AM (-04) on Monday, Jun 1, 2020|
Looking for information on Concepcion Airport, Concepcion, Bolivia? Know about Concepcion Airport in detail. Find out the location of Concepcion Airport on Bolivia map and also find out airports near to Concepcion. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Concepcion Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Concepcion Airport, airlines operating to Concepcion Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bolivia. Scroll down to know more about Concepcion Airport or Concepcion Airport, Bolivia.
Concepcion Airport Map - Location of Concepcion Airport
Bolivia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Bolivia|
|Capital||La Paz (administrative/legislative), Sucre (judical)|
• 1 BOB = 0.145 USD
• 1 USD = 6.911 BOB
• 1 BOB = 0.13 EUR
• 1 EUR = 7.697 BOB
» More BOB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bo|
Nearest Airports to Concepcion Airport
Closest airports to Concepcion, Bolivia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Concepcion and other airports closest to Concepcion Airport.
Nearest airport to Concepcion Airport and Concepcion is San Javier Airport - (49.46 Km / 30.73 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Concepcion and Concepcion Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- San Ignacio De Velasco Airport - (117.4 Km / 72.95 Miles)
- Ascension Airport - (123.15 Km / 76.52 Miles)
- Viru Viru International Airport - (204.4 Km / 127.01 Miles)
- El Trompillo Airport - (221.85 Km / 137.85 Miles)
- San Jose Airport - (231.81 Km / 144.04 Miles)
- List of 37 airports in Bolivia along with Bolivia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Concepcion Airport, Bolivia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bolivia or traveling to Concepcion Airport.
Details about Concepcion Airport given here include
- Concepcion Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Concepcion Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Concepcion Airport
- Location of Concepcion Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Concepcion Airport Time Zone and Current time at Concepcion Airport
- Address and contact details of Concepcion Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Concepcion Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bolivia where Concepcion Airport is located in the city of Concepcion. General information include capital of Bolivia, currency and conversion rate of Bolivia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CEP - Concepcion Airport IATA Code and SLCP - Concepcion Airport ICAO code