If you are planning to travel to Monteagudo or any other city in Bolivia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Monteagudo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Monteagudo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bolivia. Monteagudo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Monteagudo Airport Info:
|Monteagudo Airport IATA Code: MHW||Monteagudo Airport ICAO Code: SLAG|
|Latitude : -19.822||Longitude : -63.9612|
|City : Monteagudo||Country : Bolivia|
|World Area Code : 312||Airport Type : Small|
|Monteagudo Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Monteagudo Airport (MHW), Monteagudo, Bolivia
|Timezone : America/La_Paz|
|Monteagudo Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Monteagudo Airport is 09:29:18 AM (-04) on Saturday, Jun 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Monteagudo Airport, Monteagudo, Bolivia? Know about Monteagudo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Monteagudo Airport on Bolivia map and also find out airports near to Monteagudo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Monteagudo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Monteagudo Airport, airlines operating to Monteagudo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bolivia. Scroll down to know more about Monteagudo Airport or Monteagudo Airport, Bolivia.
Monteagudo Airport Map - Location of Monteagudo Airport
Bolivia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Bolivia|
|Capital||La Paz (administrative/legislative), Sucre (judical)|
• 1 BOB = 0.145 USD
• 1 USD = 6.906 BOB
• 1 BOB = 0.122 EUR
• 1 EUR = 8.194 BOB
» More BOB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bo|
Nearest Airports to Monteagudo Airport
Closest airports to Monteagudo, Bolivia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Monteagudo and other airports closest to Monteagudo Airport.
Nearest airport to Monteagudo Airport and Monteagudo is Camiri Airport - (46.59 Km / 28.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Monteagudo and Monteagudo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Vallegrande Airport - (150.1 Km / 93.27 Miles)
- Juana Azurduy de Padilla Airport - (166.16 Km / 103.25 Miles)
- Villamontes Airport - (169.58 Km / 105.37 Miles)
- Potosi Airport - (187.17 Km / 116.3 Miles)
- Tarija Airport - (207.65 Km / 129.03 Miles)
- List of 37 airports in Bolivia along with Bolivia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Monteagudo Airport, Bolivia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bolivia or traveling to Monteagudo Airport.
Details about Monteagudo Airport given here include
- Monteagudo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Monteagudo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Monteagudo Airport
- Location of Monteagudo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Monteagudo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Monteagudo Airport
- Address and contact details of Monteagudo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Monteagudo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bolivia where Monteagudo Airport is located in the city of Monteagudo. General information include capital of Bolivia, currency and conversion rate of Bolivia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MHW - Monteagudo Airport IATA Code and SLAG - Monteagudo Airport ICAO code