If you are planning to travel to Robore or any other city in Bolivia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Robore Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Robore Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bolivia. Robore Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Robore Airport Info:
|Robore Airport IATA Code: RBO||Robore Airport ICAO Code: SLRB|
|Latitude : -18.3281||Longitude : -59.7661|
|City : Robore||Country : Bolivia|
|World Area Code : 312||Airport Type : Small|
|Robore Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Robore Airport (RBO), Roboré, Bolivia
|Timezone : America/La_Paz|
|Robore Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Robore Airport is 13:32:43 PM (-04) on Thursday, Mar 21, 2019|
Looking for information on Robore Airport, Robore, Bolivia? Know about Robore Airport in detail. Find out the location of Robore Airport on Bolivia map and also find out airports near to Robore. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Robore Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Robore Airport, airlines operating to Robore Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bolivia. Scroll down to know more about Robore Airport or Robore Airport, Bolivia.
Robore Airport Map - Location of Robore Airport
Bolivia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Bolivia|
|Capital||La Paz (administrative/legislative), Sucre (judical)|
• 1 BOB = 0.145 USD
• 1 USD = 6.907 BOB
• 1 BOB = 0.127 EUR
• 1 EUR = 7.847 BOB
» More BOB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bo|
Nearest Airports to Robore Airport
Closest airports to Robore, Bolivia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Robore and other airports closest to Robore Airport.
Nearest airport to Robore Airport and Robore is San Jose Airport - (117.35 Km / 72.92 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Robore and Robore Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Puerto Suarez Airport - (217.31 Km / 135.03 Miles)
- San Ignacio De Velasco Airport - (251.96 Km / 156.56 Miles)
- San Matias Airport - (264.42 Km / 164.3 Miles)
- List of 37 airports in Bolivia along with Bolivia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Robore Airport, Bolivia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bolivia or traveling to Robore Airport.
Details about Robore Airport given here include
- Robore Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Robore Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Robore Airport
- Location of Robore Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Robore Airport Time Zone and Current time at Robore Airport
- Address and contact details of Robore Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Robore Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bolivia where Robore Airport is located in the city of Robore. General information include capital of Bolivia, currency and conversion rate of Bolivia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
RBO - Robore Airport IATA Code and SLRB - Robore Airport ICAO code