If you are planning to travel to San Javier or any other city in Bolivia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the San Javier Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... San Javier Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bolivia. San Javier Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Javier Airport Info:
|San Javier Airport IATA Code: SJV||San Javier Airport ICAO Code: SLJV|
|Latitude : -16.2708||Longitude : -62.4703|
|City : San Javier||Country : Bolivia|
|World Area Code : 312||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/La_Paz|
|San Javier Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at San Javier Airport is 13:28:28 PM (-04) on Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
Looking for information on San Javier Airport, San Javier, Bolivia? Know about San Javier Airport in detail. Find out the location of San Javier Airport on Bolivia map and also find out airports near to San Javier. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is San Javier Airport located and also provide information like hotels near San Javier Airport, airlines operating to San Javier Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bolivia. Scroll down to know more about San Javier Airport or San Javier Airport, Bolivia.
San Javier Airport Map - Location of San Javier Airport
Bolivia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Bolivia|
|Capital||La Paz (administrative/legislative), Sucre (judical)|
• 1 BOB = 0.145 USD
• 1 USD = 6.895 BOB
• 1 BOB = 0.119 EUR
• 1 EUR = 8.39 BOB
» More BOB convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bo|
Nearest Airports to San Javier Airport
Closest airports to San Javier, Bolivia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Javier and other airports closest to San Javier Airport.
Nearest airport to San Javier Airport and San Javier is Concepcion Airport - (49.46 Km / 30.73 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Javier and San Javier Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ascension Airport - (82.56 Km / 51.3 Miles)
- San Ignacio De Velasco Airport - (162.48 Km / 100.96 Miles)
- Viru Viru International Airport - (168.4 Km / 104.64 Miles)
- El Trompillo Airport - (186.84 Km / 116.1 Miles)
- San Jose Airport - (252.47 Km / 156.88 Miles)
- List of 37 airports in Bolivia along with Bolivia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about San Javier Airport, Bolivia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bolivia or traveling to San Javier Airport.
Details about San Javier Airport given here include
- San Javier Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Javier Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of San Javier Airport
- Location of San Javier Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- San Javier Airport Time Zone and Current time at San Javier Airport
- Address and contact details of San Javier Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of San Javier Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bolivia where San Javier Airport is located in the city of San Javier. General information include capital of Bolivia, currency and conversion rate of Bolivia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SJV - San Javier Airport IATA Code and SLJV - San Javier Airport ICAO code