If you are planning to travel to Blumenau or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Blumenau Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Blumenau Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Blumenau Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Blumenau Airport Info:
|Blumenau Airport IATA Code: BNU||Blumenau Airport ICAO Code: SSBL|
|Latitude : -26.8219||Longitude : -49.0978|
|City : Blumenau||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Blumenau Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Blumenau (BNU) - Itoupava Central, Blumenau - Santa Catarina, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Blumenau Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Blumenau Airport is 10:05:10 AM (-03) on Monday, Mar 30, 2020|
Looking for information on Blumenau Airport, Blumenau, Brazil? Know about Blumenau Airport in detail. Find out the location of Blumenau Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Blumenau. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Blumenau Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Blumenau Airport, airlines operating to Blumenau Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Blumenau Airport or Blumenau Airport, Brazil.
Blumenau Airport Map - Location of Blumenau Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.196 USD
• 1 USD = 5.101 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.177 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.642 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Blumenau Airport
Closest airports to Blumenau, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Blumenau and other airports closest to Blumenau Airport.
Nearest airport to Blumenau Airport and Blumenau is Navegantes Airport - (44.82 Km / 27.85 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Blumenau and Blumenau Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Helmuth Baungartem Airport - (57.94 Km / 36 Miles)
- Lauro Carneiro De Loyola Airport - (72.87 Km / 45.28 Miles)
- Hercilio Luz Airport - (108.29 Km / 67.29 Miles)
- Afonso Pena International Airport - (143.67 Km / 89.27 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (153.63 Km / 95.46 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Blumenau Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Blumenau Airport.
Details about Blumenau Airport given here include
- Blumenau Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Blumenau Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Blumenau Airport
- Location of Blumenau Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Blumenau Airport Time Zone and Current time at Blumenau Airport
- Address and contact details of Blumenau Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Blumenau Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Blumenau Airport is located in the city of Blumenau. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BNU - Blumenau Airport IATA Code and SSBL - Blumenau Airport ICAO code