If you are planning to travel to Shanghai or any other city in China, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pu Dong Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pu Dong Airport Map showing the location of this airport in China. Shanghai Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Shanghai Airport Info:
|Shanghai Airport IATA Code: PVG||Shanghai Airport ICAO Code: ZSPD|
|Latitude : 31.1434||Longitude : 121.805|
|City : Shanghai||Country : China|
|World Area Code : 713||Airport Type : Large|
|Shanghai Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Pudong New Area Phone: +86 (021) 96990
|Shanghai Website : http://en.shairport.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Shanghai Airport Authority|
|Hub for : Air China, China Cargo Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, DHL Aviation, FedEx Express, Juneyao Airlines, Shanghai Airlines, Spring Airlines, UPS Airlines, Yangtze River Express|
|No. Of Terminals : 2|
|Established Year : 1999|
|Timezone : Asia/Harbin|
|Pu Dong Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pu Dong Airport is 14:20:51 PM (CST) on Friday, Nov 27, 2020|
Looking for information on Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai, China? Know about Pu Dong Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pu Dong Airport on China map and also find out airports near to Shanghai. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pu Dong Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pu Dong Airport, airlines operating to Pu Dong Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in China. Scroll down to know more about Pu Dong Airport or Shanghai Airport, China.
Pu Dong Airport Map - Location of Pu Dong Airport
China - General Information
|Country Formal Name||People's Republic of China|
Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
• 1 CNY = 0.152 USD
• 1 USD = 6.579 CNY
• 1 CNY = 0.127 EUR
• 1 EUR = 7.845 CNY
» More CNY convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cn|
Nearest Airports to Pu Dong Airport
Closest airports to Shanghai, China are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Shanghai and other airports closest to Pu Dong Airport.
Nearest airport to Pu Dong Airport and Shanghai is Hongqiao Airport - (44.05 Km / 27.37 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Shanghai and Pu Dong Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
Major airlines flying to Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pu Dong Airport, China. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting China or traveling to Shanghai Airport.
Details about Shanghai Airport given here include
- Pu Dong Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Shanghai Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pu Dong Airport
- Location of Pu Dong Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pu Dong Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pu Dong Airport
- Address and contact details of Pu Dong Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pu Dong Airport on Google Map.
- General information about China where Pu Dong Airport is located in the city of Shanghai. General information include capital of China, currency and conversion rate of China currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PVG - Pu Dong Airport IATA Code and ZSPD - Pu Dong Airport ICAO code