If you are planning to travel to Paz De Ariporo or any other city in Colombia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Casanare Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Casanare Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Colombia. Paz De Ariporo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Paz De Ariporo Airport Info:
|Paz De Ariporo Airport IATA Code: PZA||Paz De Ariporo Airport ICAO Code: SKPZ|
|Latitude : 5.87528||Longitude : -71.8864|
|City : Paz De Ariporo||Country : Colombia|
|World Area Code : 327||Airport Type : Medium|
|Paz De Ariporo Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Paz De Ariporo (PZA) - Paz de Ariporo, Casanare, Colombia
|Timezone : America/Bogota|
|Casanare Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Casanare Airport is 12:26:06 PM (-05) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Casanare Airport, Paz De Ariporo, Colombia? Know about Casanare Airport in detail. Find out the location of Casanare Airport on Colombia map and also find out airports near to Paz De Ariporo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Casanare Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Casanare Airport, airlines operating to Casanare Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Colombia. Scroll down to know more about Casanare Airport or Paz De Ariporo Airport, Colombia.
Casanare Airport Map - Location of Casanare Airport
Colombia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Colombia|
|Top Level Domain||.co|
Nearest Airports to Casanare Airport
Closest airports to Paz De Ariporo, Colombia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Paz De Ariporo and other airports closest to Casanare Airport.
Nearest airport to Casanare Airport and Paz De Ariporo is Pore Airport - (19.09 Km / 11.86 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Paz De Ariporo and Casanare Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tablon De Tamara Airport - (29.26 Km / 18.18 Miles)
- Hato Corozal Airport - (33.94 Km / 21.09 Miles)
- Nunchia Airport - (42.81 Km / 26.6 Miles)
- Trinidad Airport - (55.6 Km / 34.55 Miles)
- San Luis De Pale Airport - (56.75 Km / 35.26 Miles)
- List of 168 airports in Colombia along with Colombia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Casanare Airport, Colombia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Colombia or traveling to Paz De Ariporo Airport.
Details about Paz De Ariporo Airport given here include
- Casanare Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Paz De Ariporo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Casanare Airport
- Location of Casanare Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Casanare Airport Time Zone and Current time at Casanare Airport
- Address and contact details of Casanare Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Casanare Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Colombia where Casanare Airport is located in the city of Paz De Ariporo. General information include capital of Colombia, currency and conversion rate of Colombia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PZA - Casanare Airport IATA Code and SKPZ - Casanare Airport ICAO code