If you are planning to travel to Bouna or any other city in Ivory Coast, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bouna Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bouna Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Ivory Coast. Bouna Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bouna Airport Info:
|Bouna Airport IATA Code: BQO||Bouna Airport ICAO Code: DIBN|
|Latitude : 9.26667||Longitude : -3|
|City : Bouna||Country : Ivory Coast|
|World Area Code : 533||Airport Type : Small|
|Bouna Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bouna (BQO), Bouna, Côte d'Ivoire
|Timezone : Africa/Abidjan|
|Bouna Airport Timezone : GMT +00:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bouna Airport is 00:35:46 AM (GMT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Bouna Airport, Bouna, Ivory Coast? Know about Bouna Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bouna Airport on Ivory Coast map and also find out airports near to Bouna. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bouna Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bouna Airport, airlines operating to Bouna Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Ivory Coast. Scroll down to know more about Bouna Airport or Bouna Airport, Ivory Coast.
Bouna Airport Map - Location of Bouna Airport
Ivory Coast - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Cote d'Ivoire|
• 1 XOF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 584.857 XOF
• 1 XOF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XOF
» More XOF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ci|
Nearest Airports to Bouna Airport
Closest airports to Bouna, Ivory Coast are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bouna and other airports closest to Bouna Airport.
Nearest airport to Bouna Airport and Bouna is Ouango Fitini Airport - (119.28 Km / 74.12 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bouna and Bouna Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bondoukou Airport - (138.93 Km / 86.33 Miles)
- Ferkessedougou Airport - (244.23 Km / 151.76 Miles)
- Katiola Airport - (263.06 Km / 163.46 Miles)
- Korhogo Airport - (280.94 Km / 174.57 Miles)
- Bouake Airport - (284.45 Km / 176.75 Miles)
- List of 34 airports in Ivory Coast along with Ivory Coast airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bouna Airport, Ivory Coast. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Ivory Coast or traveling to Bouna Airport.
Details about Bouna Airport given here include
- Bouna Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bouna Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bouna Airport
- Location of Bouna Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bouna Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bouna Airport
- Address and contact details of Bouna Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bouna Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Ivory Coast where Bouna Airport is located in the city of Bouna. General information include capital of Ivory Coast, currency and conversion rate of Ivory Coast currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BQO - Bouna Airport IATA Code and DIBN - Bouna Airport ICAO code