If you are planning to travel to Samarinda or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Samarinda Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Samarinda Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Samarinda Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Samarinda Airport Info:
|Samarinda Airport IATA Code: SRI||Samarinda Airport ICAO Code: WRLS|
|Latitude : -0.484531||Longitude : 117.157|
|City : Samarinda||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Makassar|
|Samarinda Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Samarinda Airport is 20:01:20 PM (WITA) on Sunday, May 9, 2021|
Looking for information on Samarinda Airport, Samarinda, Indonesia? Know about Samarinda Airport in detail. Find out the location of Samarinda Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Samarinda. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Samarinda Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Samarinda Airport, airlines operating to Samarinda Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Samarinda Airport or Samarinda Airport, Indonesia.
Samarinda Airport Map - Location of Samarinda Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Samarinda Airport
Closest airports to Samarinda, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Samarinda and other airports closest to Samarinda Airport.
Nearest airport to Samarinda Airport and Samarinda is Senipah Airport - (53.69 Km / 33.36 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Samarinda and Samarinda Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sabiha Gökçen Havaalanı Airport - (68.28 Km / 42.43 Miles)
- Bontang Airport - (78.6 Km / 48.84 Miles)
- Sepingan Airport - (91.96 Km / 57.14 Miles)
- Sanggata Airport - (111.24 Km / 69.12 Miles)
- Datadawai Airport - (153.24 Km / 95.22 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Samarinda Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Samarinda Airport.
Details about Samarinda Airport given here include
- Samarinda Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Samarinda Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Samarinda Airport
- Location of Samarinda Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Samarinda Airport Time Zone and Current time at Samarinda Airport
- Address and contact details of Samarinda Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Samarinda Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Samarinda Airport is located in the city of Samarinda. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SRI - Samarinda Airport IATA Code and WRLS - Samarinda Airport ICAO code