If you are planning to travel to Banjarmasin or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sjamsudin Noor Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sjamsudin Noor Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Banjarmasin Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Banjarmasin Airport Info:
|Banjarmasin Airport IATA Code: BDJ||Banjarmasin Airport ICAO Code: WRBB|
|Latitude : -3.44236||Longitude : 114.763|
|City : Banjarmasin||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Sjamsudin Noor Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sjamsudin Noor Airport is 19:47:35 PM (WIB) on Monday, Jun 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Sjamsudin Noor Airport, Banjarmasin, Indonesia? Know about Sjamsudin Noor Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sjamsudin Noor Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Banjarmasin. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sjamsudin Noor Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sjamsudin Noor Airport, airlines operating to Sjamsudin Noor Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Sjamsudin Noor Airport or Banjarmasin Airport, Indonesia.
Sjamsudin Noor Airport Map - Location of Sjamsudin Noor Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Sjamsudin Noor Airport
Closest airports to Banjarmasin, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Banjarmasin and other airports closest to Sjamsudin Noor Airport.
Nearest airport to Sjamsudin Noor Airport and Banjarmasin is Batu Licin Airport - (136.83 Km / 85.02 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Banjarmasin and Sjamsudin Noor Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tanjung Warukin Airport - (155.49 Km / 96.62 Miles)
- Kotabaru Airport - (156.54 Km / 97.27 Miles)
- Palangkaraya Airport - (163.19 Km / 101.4 Miles)
- Sinak Airport - (176.9 Km / 109.92 Miles)
- Sampit Airport - (224.09 Km / 139.24 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Sjamsudin Noor Airport, Banjarmasin
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sjamsudin Noor Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Banjarmasin Airport.
Details about Banjarmasin Airport given here include
- Sjamsudin Noor Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Banjarmasin Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sjamsudin Noor Airport
- Location of Sjamsudin Noor Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sjamsudin Noor Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sjamsudin Noor Airport
- Address and contact details of Sjamsudin Noor Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sjamsudin Noor Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Sjamsudin Noor Airport is located in the city of Banjarmasin. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BDJ - Sjamsudin Noor Airport IATA Code and WRBB - Sjamsudin Noor Airport ICAO code