If you are planning to travel to Besalampy or any other city in Madagascar, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Besalampy Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Besalampy Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Madagascar. Besalampy Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Besalampy Airport Info:
|Besalampy Airport IATA Code: BPY||Besalampy Airport ICAO Code: FMNQ|
|Latitude : -16.7441||Longitude : 44.484|
|City : Besalampy||Country : Madagascar|
|World Area Code : 541||Airport Type : Medium|
|Besalampy Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Besalampy Airport (BPY), Besalampy, Madagascar
|Timezone : Indian/Antananarivo|
|Besalampy Airport Timezone : GMT +03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Besalampy Airport is 02:29:13 AM (EAT) on Wednesday, Jun 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Besalampy Airport, Besalampy, Madagascar? Know about Besalampy Airport in detail. Find out the location of Besalampy Airport on Madagascar map and also find out airports near to Besalampy. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Besalampy Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Besalampy Airport, airlines operating to Besalampy Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Madagascar. Scroll down to know more about Besalampy Airport or Besalampy Airport, Madagascar.
Besalampy Airport Map - Location of Besalampy Airport
Madagascar - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Madagascar|
|Top Level Domain||.mg|
Nearest Airports to Besalampy Airport
Closest airports to Besalampy, Madagascar are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Besalampy and other airports closest to Besalampy Airport.
Nearest airport to Besalampy Airport and Besalampy is Ankokoambo Airport - (19.81 Km / 12.31 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Besalampy and Besalampy Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tambohorano Airport - (98.91 Km / 61.46 Miles)
- Soalala Airport - (117.69 Km / 73.13 Miles)
- Morafenobe Airport - (131.31 Km / 81.59 Miles)
- Maintirano Airport - (152.94 Km / 95.03 Miles)
- Ambatomainty Airport - (163.41 Km / 101.54 Miles)
- List of 62 airports in Madagascar along with Madagascar airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Besalampy Airport, Madagascar. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Madagascar or traveling to Besalampy Airport.
Details about Besalampy Airport given here include
- Besalampy Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Besalampy Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Besalampy Airport
- Location of Besalampy Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Besalampy Airport Time Zone and Current time at Besalampy Airport
- Address and contact details of Besalampy Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Besalampy Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Madagascar where Besalampy Airport is located in the city of Besalampy. General information include capital of Madagascar, currency and conversion rate of Madagascar currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BPY - Besalampy Airport IATA Code and FMNQ - Besalampy Airport ICAO code