If you are planning to travel to Alamos or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Alamos Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Alamos Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Alamos Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Alamos Airport Info:
|Alamos Airport IATA Code: XAL||Alamos Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 27.0353||Longitude : -108.948|
|City : Alamos||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Small|
|Alamos Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Alamos (XAL), Nueva Creación, Álamos, Sonora, Mexico
|Timezone : America/Hermosillo|
|Alamos Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Alamos Airport is 18:36:03 PM (MST) on Saturday, Dec 15, 2018|
Looking for information on Alamos Airport, Alamos, Mexico? Know about Alamos Airport in detail. Find out the location of Alamos Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Alamos. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Alamos Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Alamos Airport, airlines operating to Alamos Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Alamos Airport or Alamos Airport, Mexico.
Alamos Airport Map - Location of Alamos Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.049 USD
• 1 USD = 20.238 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.044 EUR
• 1 EUR = 22.887 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Alamos Airport
Closest airports to Alamos, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Alamos and other airports closest to Alamos Airport.
Nearest airport to Alamos Airport and Alamos is Ciudad Obregon Airport - (96.14 Km / 59.74 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Alamos and Alamos Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Federal Airport - (150.76 Km / 93.68 Miles)
- Gen Jose M Yanez Airport - (220.82 Km / 137.21 Miles)
- Loreto Airport - (266.31 Km / 165.48 Miles)
- Fedl De Bachigualato Airport - (292.48 Km / 181.74 Miles)
- Punta Chivato Airport - (299.68 Km / 186.21 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Alamos Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Alamos Airport.
Details about Alamos Airport given here include
- Alamos Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Alamos Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Alamos Airport
- Location of Alamos Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Alamos Airport Time Zone and Current time at Alamos Airport
- Address and contact details of Alamos Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Alamos Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Alamos Airport is located in the city of Alamos. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
XAL - Alamos Airport IATA Code