If you are planning to travel to Comitan or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Copalar Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Copalar Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Comitan Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Comitan Airport Info:
|Comitan Airport IATA Code: CJT||Comitan Airport ICAO Code: MMCO|
|Latitude : 16.1767||Longitude : -92.0506|
|City : Comitan||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Mexico_City|
|Copalar Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Copalar Airport is 11:54:54 AM (CDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Copalar Airport, Comitan, Mexico? Know about Copalar Airport in detail. Find out the location of Copalar Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Comitan. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Copalar Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Copalar Airport, airlines operating to Copalar Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Copalar Airport or Comitan Airport, Mexico.
Copalar Airport Map - Location of Copalar Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.045 USD
• 1 USD = 22.17 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.041 EUR
• 1 EUR = 24.62 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Copalar Airport
Closest airports to Comitan, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Comitan and other airports closest to Copalar Airport.
Nearest airport to Copalar Airport and Comitan is Llano San Juan Airport - (130.37 Km / 81.01 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Comitan and Copalar Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Palenque Airport - (150.78 Km / 93.69 Miles)
- Tapachula International Airport - (157.52 Km / 97.88 Miles)
- Capitan Carlos Rovirosa Airport - (218.28 Km / 135.63 Miles)
- Ciudad Del Carmen Airport - (276.61 Km / 171.88 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Copalar Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Comitan Airport.
Details about Comitan Airport given here include
- Copalar Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Comitan Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Copalar Airport
- Location of Copalar Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Copalar Airport Time Zone and Current time at Copalar Airport
- Address and contact details of Copalar Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Copalar Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Copalar Airport is located in the city of Comitan. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CJT - Copalar Airport IATA Code and MMCO - Copalar Airport ICAO code