If you are planning to travel to Nogales or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Nogales Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Nogales Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Nogales Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Nogales Airport Info:
|Nogales Airport IATA Code: NOG||Nogales Airport ICAO Code: MMNG|
|Latitude : 31.2292||Longitude : -110.976|
|City : Nogales||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Small|
|Nogales Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Nogales International Airport (NOG), Nogales, Sonora, Mexico
|Timezone : America/Hermosillo|
|Nogales Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Nogales Airport is 08:26:56 AM (MST) on Thursday, Nov 15, 2018|
Looking for information on Nogales Airport, Nogales, Mexico? Know about Nogales Airport in detail. Find out the location of Nogales Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Nogales. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Nogales Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Nogales Airport, airlines operating to Nogales Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Nogales Airport or Nogales Airport, Mexico.
Nogales Airport Map - Location of Nogales Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.049 USD
• 1 USD = 20.412 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.043 EUR
• 1 EUR = 23.046 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Nogales Airport
Closest airports to Nogales, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Nogales and other airports closest to Nogales Airport.
Nearest airport to Nogales Airport and Nogales is Cananea Airport - (72.86 Km / 45.27 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Nogales and Nogales Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Gen Pesqueira Garcia Airport - (237.41 Km / 147.52 Miles)
- Puerto Penasco Airport - (242.79 Km / 150.86 Miles)
- Nueva Casas Grandes Airport - (305.84 Km / 190.04 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Nogales Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Nogales Airport.
Details about Nogales Airport given here include
- Nogales Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Nogales Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Nogales Airport
- Location of Nogales Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Nogales Airport Time Zone and Current time at Nogales Airport
- Address and contact details of Nogales Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Nogales Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Nogales Airport is located in the city of Nogales. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
NOG - Nogales Airport IATA Code and MMNG - Nogales Airport ICAO code