If you are planning to travel to Saltillo or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Saltillo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Saltillo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Saltillo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Saltillo Airport Info:
|Saltillo Airport IATA Code: SLW||Saltillo Airport ICAO Code: MMIO|
|Latitude : 25.5467||Longitude : -100.929|
|City : Saltillo||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Medium|
|Saltillo Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Plan de Guadalupe International Airport (SLW), Internacional Plan de Guadalupe, Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila, Mexico, Phone: +52 844 488 0770
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Administradora Coahuilense de Infraestructura y Transporte Aéreo|
|Timezone : America/Monterrey|
|Saltillo Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Saltillo Airport is 17:44:38 PM (CDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Saltillo Airport, Saltillo, Mexico? Know about Saltillo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Saltillo Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Saltillo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Saltillo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Saltillo Airport, airlines operating to Saltillo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Saltillo Airport or Saltillo Airport, Mexico.
Saltillo Airport Map - Location of Saltillo Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.05 USD
• 1 USD = 19.862 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.041 EUR
• 1 EUR = 24.121 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Saltillo Airport
Closest airports to Saltillo, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Saltillo and other airports closest to Saltillo Airport.
Nearest airport to Saltillo Airport and Saltillo is Tuxtla Gutierrez Airport - (77.89 Km / 48.4 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Saltillo and Saltillo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Gen Mariano Escobedo Airport - (86.34 Km / 53.65 Miles)
- Monclova Airport - (165.7 Km / 102.96 Miles)
- Francisco Sarabia Airport - (249.06 Km / 154.76 Miles)
- Quetzalcoatl International Airport - (249.98 Km / 155.33 Miles)
- Gen Lucio Blanco Airport - (275.34 Km / 171.09 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Saltillo Airport, Saltillo
This page provides all the information you need to know about Saltillo Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Saltillo Airport.
Details about Saltillo Airport given here include
- Saltillo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Saltillo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Saltillo Airport
- Location of Saltillo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Saltillo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Saltillo Airport
- Address and contact details of Saltillo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Saltillo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Saltillo Airport is located in the city of Saltillo. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SLW - Saltillo Airport IATA Code and MMIO - Saltillo Airport ICAO code