If you are planning to travel to San Felipe or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the San Felipe Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... San Felipe Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. San Felipe Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Felipe Airport Info:
|San Felipe Airport IATA Code: SFH||San Felipe Airport ICAO Code: SVSP|
|Latitude : 30.9302||Longitude : -114.809|
|City : San Felipe||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Tijuana|
|San Felipe Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at San Felipe Airport is 15:18:18 PM (PDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on San Felipe Airport, San Felipe, Mexico? Know about San Felipe Airport in detail. Find out the location of San Felipe Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to San Felipe. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is San Felipe Airport located and also provide information like hotels near San Felipe Airport, airlines operating to San Felipe Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about San Felipe Airport or San Felipe Airport, Mexico.
San Felipe Airport Map - Location of San Felipe Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.05 USD
• 1 USD = 19.883 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.041 EUR
• 1 EUR = 24.144 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to San Felipe Airport
Closest airports to San Felipe, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Felipe and other airports closest to San Felipe Airport.
Nearest airport to San Felipe Airport and San Felipe is San Quintin Airport - (117.63 Km / 73.09 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Felipe and San Felipe Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Puerto Penasco Airport - (131 Km / 81.4 Miles)
- San Luis Rio Colorado Airport - (168.47 Km / 104.68 Miles)
- Mexicali Airport - (193.52 Km / 120.25 Miles)
- Ensenada Airport - (195.68 Km / 121.59 Miles)
- Bahia Angeles Airport - (248.5 Km / 154.41 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about San Felipe Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to San Felipe Airport.
Details about San Felipe Airport given here include
- San Felipe Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Felipe Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of San Felipe Airport
- Location of San Felipe Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- San Felipe Airport Time Zone and Current time at San Felipe Airport
- Address and contact details of San Felipe Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of San Felipe Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where San Felipe Airport is located in the city of San Felipe. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SFH - San Felipe Airport IATA Code and SVSP - San Felipe Airport ICAO code