If you are planning to travel to Zamora or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Zamora Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Zamora Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Zamora Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Zamora Airport Info:
|Zamora Airport IATA Code: ZMM||Zamora Airport ICAO Code: MMZM|
|Latitude : 20.0436||Longitude : -102.277|
|City : Zamora||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Small|
|Zamora Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Zamora (ZMM), Michoacán, Mexico
|Timezone : America/Mexico_City|
|Zamora Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Zamora Airport is 08:00:00 AM (CST) on Wednesday, Nov 21, 2018|
Looking for information on Zamora Airport, Zamora, Mexico? Know about Zamora Airport in detail. Find out the location of Zamora Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Zamora. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Zamora Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Zamora Airport, airlines operating to Zamora Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Zamora Airport or Zamora Airport, Mexico.
Zamora Airport Map - Location of Zamora Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.049 USD
• 1 USD = 20.357 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.043 EUR
• 1 EUR = 23.211 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Zamora Airport
Closest airports to Zamora, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Zamora and other airports closest to Zamora Airport.
Nearest airport to Zamora Airport and Zamora is Uruapan Airport - (76.4 Km / 47.47 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Zamora and Zamora Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Apatzingan Airport - (106.39 Km / 66.11 Miles)
- Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport - (120.28 Km / 74.74 Miles)
- Francisco J. Mugica International Airport - (132.67 Km / 82.44 Miles)
- Del Bajío International Airport - (134.32 Km / 83.46 Miles)
- Colima Airport - (160.89 Km / 99.97 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Zamora Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Zamora Airport.
Details about Zamora Airport given here include
- Zamora Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Zamora Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Zamora Airport
- Location of Zamora Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Zamora Airport Time Zone and Current time at Zamora Airport
- Address and contact details of Zamora Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Zamora Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Zamora Airport is located in the city of Zamora. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ZMM - Zamora Airport IATA Code and MMZM - Zamora Airport ICAO code