If you are planning to travel to Iamalele or any other city in Papua New Guinea, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Iamalele Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Iamalele Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Papua New Guinea. Iamalele Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Iamalele Airport Info:
|Iamalele Airport IATA Code: IMA||Iamalele Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -9.5||Longitude : 150.5|
|City : Iamalele||Country : Papua New Guinea|
|World Area Code : 804||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Iamalele Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Iamalele Airport is 22:49:04 PM (+10) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Iamalele Airport, Iamalele, Papua New Guinea? Know about Iamalele Airport in detail. Find out the location of Iamalele Airport on Papua New Guinea map and also find out airports near to Iamalele. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Iamalele Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Iamalele Airport, airlines operating to Iamalele Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Papua New Guinea. Scroll down to know more about Iamalele Airport or Iamalele Airport, Papua New Guinea.
Iamalele Airport Map - Location of Iamalele Airport
Papua New Guinea - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Independent State of Papua New Guinea|
• 1 PGK = 0.281 USD
• 1 USD = 3.556 PGK
• 1 PGK = 0.236 EUR
• 1 EUR = 4.23 PGK
» More PGK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pg|
Nearest Airports to Iamalele Airport
Closest airports to Iamalele, Papua New Guinea are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Iamalele and other airports closest to Iamalele Airport.
Nearest airport to Iamalele Airport and Iamalele is Vivigani Airport - (29.52 Km / 18.34 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Iamalele and Iamalele Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Salamo Airport - (36.69 Km / 22.8 Miles)
- China Straits Airstrip Airport - (37.77 Km / 23.47 Miles)
- Cape Vogel Airport - (54.14 Km / 33.64 Miles)
- Wedau Airport - (80.89 Km / 50.26 Miles)
- Sehulea Airport - (89.05 Km / 55.33 Miles)
- List of 381 airports in Papua New Guinea along with Papua New Guinea airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Iamalele Airport, Papua New Guinea. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Papua New Guinea or traveling to Iamalele Airport.
Details about Iamalele Airport given here include
- Iamalele Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Iamalele Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Iamalele Airport
- Location of Iamalele Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Iamalele Airport Time Zone and Current time at Iamalele Airport
- Address and contact details of Iamalele Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Iamalele Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Papua New Guinea where Iamalele Airport is located in the city of Iamalele. General information include capital of Papua New Guinea, currency and conversion rate of Papua New Guinea currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
IMA - Iamalele Airport IATA Code