If you are planning to travel to Pambwa or any other city in Papua New Guinea, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pambwa Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pambwa Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Papua New Guinea. Pambwa Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pambwa Airport Info:
|Pambwa Airport IATA Code: PAW||Pambwa Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -10.5833||Longitude : 151.083|
|City : Pambwa||Country : Papua New Guinea|
|World Area Code : 804||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Pambwa Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pambwa Airport is 14:01:32 PM (+10) on Wednesday, May 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Pambwa Airport, Pambwa, Papua New Guinea? Know about Pambwa Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pambwa Airport on Papua New Guinea map and also find out airports near to Pambwa. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pambwa Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pambwa Airport, airlines operating to Pambwa Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Papua New Guinea. Scroll down to know more about Pambwa Airport or Pambwa Airport, Papua New Guinea.
Pambwa Airport Map - Location of Pambwa Airport
Papua New Guinea - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Independent State of Papua New Guinea|
• 1 PGK = 0.284 USD
• 1 USD = 3.517 PGK
• 1 PGK = 0.233 EUR
• 1 EUR = 4.298 PGK
» More PGK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pg|
Nearest Airports to Pambwa Airport
Closest airports to Pambwa, Papua New Guinea are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pambwa and other airports closest to Pambwa Airport.
Nearest airport to Pambwa Airport and Pambwa is Doini Airport - (42.66 Km / 26.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pambwa and Pambwa Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Garuahi Airport - (52.85 Km / 32.84 Miles)
- Sehulea Airport - (69.6 Km / 43.25 Miles)
- Gurney Airport - (87.32 Km / 54.26 Miles)
- Loani Airport - (103.38 Km / 64.24 Miles)
- China Straits Airstrip Airport - (106.55 Km / 66.21 Miles)
- List of 381 airports in Papua New Guinea along with Papua New Guinea airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pambwa Airport, Papua New Guinea. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Papua New Guinea or traveling to Pambwa Airport.
Details about Pambwa Airport given here include
- Pambwa Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pambwa Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pambwa Airport
- Location of Pambwa Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pambwa Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pambwa Airport
- Address and contact details of Pambwa Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pambwa Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Papua New Guinea where Pambwa Airport is located in the city of Pambwa. General information include capital of Papua New Guinea, currency and conversion rate of Papua New Guinea currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PAW - Pambwa Airport IATA Code