If you are planning to travel to Baguio or any other city in Philippines, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Loakan Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Loakan Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Philippines. Baguio Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Baguio Airport Info:
|Baguio Airport IATA Code: BAG||Baguio Airport ICAO Code: RPUB|
|Latitude : 16.375||Longitude : 120.619|
|City : Baguio||Country : Philippines|
|World Area Code : 766||Airport Type : Medium|
|Baguio Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Baguio Airport (BAG), Baguio City, Philippines
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines|
|Timezone : Asia/Manila|
|Loakan Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Loakan Airport is 20:15:49 PM (PST) on Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019|
Looking for information on Loakan Airport, Baguio, Philippines? Know about Loakan Airport in detail. Find out the location of Loakan Airport on Philippines map and also find out airports near to Baguio. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Loakan Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Loakan Airport, airlines operating to Loakan Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Philippines. Scroll down to know more about Loakan Airport or Baguio Airport, Philippines.
Loakan Airport Map - Location of Loakan Airport
Philippines - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of the Philippines|
• 1 PHP = 0.019 USD
• 1 USD = 51.387 PHP
• 1 PHP = 0.017 EUR
• 1 EUR = 58.471 PHP
» More PHP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ph|
Nearest Airports to Loakan Airport
Closest airports to Baguio, Philippines are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Baguio and other airports closest to Loakan Airport.
Nearest airport to Loakan Airport and Baguio is San Fernando Airport - (41.62 Km / 25.86 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Baguio and Loakan Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cubi Pt NAS Airport - (58.27 Km / 36.21 Miles)
- Baler Airport - (121.7 Km / 75.62 Miles)
- Diosdado Macapagal International Airport - (132.43 Km / 82.29 Miles)
- Cauayan Airport - (135.68 Km / 84.31 Miles)
- Tuguegarao Airport - (184.3 Km / 114.52 Miles)
- List of 70 airports in Philippines along with Philippines airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Loakan Airport, Philippines. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Philippines or traveling to Baguio Airport.
Details about Baguio Airport given here include
- Loakan Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Baguio Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Loakan Airport
- Location of Loakan Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Loakan Airport Time Zone and Current time at Loakan Airport
- Address and contact details of Loakan Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Loakan Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Philippines where Loakan Airport is located in the city of Baguio. General information include capital of Philippines, currency and conversion rate of Philippines currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BAG - Loakan Airport IATA Code and RPUB - Loakan Airport ICAO code