If you are planning to travel to St Louis or any other city in Senegal, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the St Louis Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... St Louis Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Senegal. St Louis Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
St Louis Airport Info:
|St Louis Airport IATA Code: XLS||St Louis Airport ICAO Code: GOSS|
|Latitude : 16.0497||Longitude : -16.4608|
|City : St Louis||Country : Senegal|
|World Area Code : 569||Airport Type : Medium|
|St Louis Airport Address / Contact Details :|
St Louis Airport (XLS), St Louis, Senegal
|Airport Type : Public|
|Timezone : Africa/Dakar|
|St Louis Airport Timezone : GMT +00:00 hours|
|Current time and date at St Louis Airport is 08:35:48 AM (GMT) on Sunday, Jun 13, 2021|
Looking for information on St Louis Airport, St Louis, Senegal? Know about St Louis Airport in detail. Find out the location of St Louis Airport on Senegal map and also find out airports near to St Louis. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is St Louis Airport located and also provide information like hotels near St Louis Airport, airlines operating to St Louis Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Senegal. Scroll down to know more about St Louis Airport or St Louis Airport, Senegal.
St Louis Airport Map - Location of St Louis Airport
Senegal - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Senegal|
• 1 XOF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 541.713 XOF
• 1 XOF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XOF
» More XOF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.sn|
Nearest Airports to St Louis Airport
Closest airports to St Louis, Senegal are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of St Louis and other airports closest to St Louis Airport.
Nearest airport to St Louis Airport and St Louis is Richard Toll Airport - (96.05 Km / 59.68 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to St Louis and St Louis Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Podor Airport - (174.28 Km / 108.29 Miles)
- Dakar-Yoff-Léopold Sédar Senghor International Airport - (182.82 Km / 113.6 Miles)
- Kaolack Airport - (216.07 Km / 134.26 Miles)
- List of 14 airports in Senegal along with Senegal airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about St Louis Airport, Senegal. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Senegal or traveling to St Louis Airport.
Details about St Louis Airport given here include
- St Louis Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of St Louis Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of St Louis Airport
- Location of St Louis Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- St Louis Airport Time Zone and Current time at St Louis Airport
- Address and contact details of St Louis Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of St Louis Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Senegal where St Louis Airport is located in the city of St Louis. General information include capital of Senegal, currency and conversion rate of Senegal currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
XLS - St Louis Airport IATA Code and GOSS - St Louis Airport ICAO code