If you are planning to travel to Bonthe or any other city in Sierra Leone, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bonthe Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bonthe Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Sierra Leone. Bonthe Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bonthe Airport Info:
|Bonthe Airport IATA Code: BTE||Bonthe Airport ICAO Code: GFBN|
|Latitude : 7.53194||Longitude : -12.5183|
|City : Bonthe||Country : Sierra Leone|
|World Area Code : 571||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bonthe Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Sherbro International Airport (BTE), Sierra Leone
|Airport Type : Public (closed)|
|Operator : Sierra Leone Airports Authority|
|Timezone : Africa/Freetown|
|Bonthe Airport Timezone : GMT +00:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bonthe Airport is 11:25:21 AM (GMT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Bonthe Airport, Bonthe, Sierra Leone? Know about Bonthe Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bonthe Airport on Sierra Leone map and also find out airports near to Bonthe. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bonthe Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bonthe Airport, airlines operating to Bonthe Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Sierra Leone. Scroll down to know more about Bonthe Airport or Bonthe Airport, Sierra Leone.
Bonthe Airport Map - Location of Bonthe Airport
Sierra Leone - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Sierra Leone|
|Top Level Domain||.sl|
Nearest Airports to Bonthe Airport
Closest airports to Bonthe, Sierra Leone are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bonthe and other airports closest to Bonthe Airport.
Nearest airport to Bonthe Airport and Bonthe is Gbangbatok Airport - (34.83 Km / 21.64 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bonthe and Bonthe Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bo Airport - (95.42 Km / 59.29 Miles)
- Hastings Airport - (117.16 Km / 72.8 Miles)
- Mammy Yoko Heliport Airport - (132.56 Km / 82.37 Miles)
- Lungi International Airport - (141.82 Km / 88.12 Miles)
- Sierra Leone Airport - (153.24 Km / 95.22 Miles)
- List of 11 airports in Sierra Leone along with Sierra Leone airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bonthe Airport, Sierra Leone. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Sierra Leone or traveling to Bonthe Airport.
Details about Bonthe Airport given here include
- Bonthe Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bonthe Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bonthe Airport
- Location of Bonthe Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bonthe Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bonthe Airport
- Address and contact details of Bonthe Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bonthe Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Sierra Leone where Bonthe Airport is located in the city of Bonthe. General information include capital of Sierra Leone, currency and conversion rate of Sierra Leone currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BTE - Bonthe Airport IATA Code and GFBN - Bonthe Airport ICAO code