If you are planning to travel to Mbambanakira or any other city in Solomon Islands, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Mbambanakira Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Mbambanakira Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Solomon Islands. Mbambanakira Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mbambanakira Airport Info:
|Mbambanakira Airport IATA Code: MBU||Mbambanakira Airport ICAO Code: AGGI|
|Latitude : -9.7475||Longitude : 159.839|
|City : Mbambanakira||Country : Solomon Islands|
|World Area Code : 874||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Guadalcanal|
|Mbambanakira Airport Timezone : GMT +11:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Mbambanakira Airport is 03:36:41 AM (+11) on Sunday, Jul 21, 2019|
Looking for information on Mbambanakira Airport, Mbambanakira, Solomon Islands? Know about Mbambanakira Airport in detail. Find out the location of Mbambanakira Airport on Solomon Islands map and also find out airports near to Mbambanakira. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Mbambanakira Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Mbambanakira Airport, airlines operating to Mbambanakira Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Solomon Islands. Scroll down to know more about Mbambanakira Airport or Mbambanakira Airport, Solomon Islands.
Mbambanakira Airport Map - Location of Mbambanakira Airport
Solomon Islands - General Information
• 1 SBD = 0.121 USD
• 1 USD = 8.265 SBD
• 1 SBD = 0.108 EUR
• 1 EUR = 9.279 SBD
» More SBD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.sb|
Nearest Airports to Mbambanakira Airport
Closest airports to Mbambanakira, Solomon Islands are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mbambanakira and other airports closest to Mbambanakira Airport.
Nearest airport to Mbambanakira Airport and Mbambanakira is Henderson International Airport - (42.58 Km / 26.46 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mbambanakira and Mbambanakira Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Guadalcanal Airport - (43.76 Km / 27.19 Miles)
- Avu Avu Airport - (64.12 Km / 39.84 Miles)
- Savo Airport - (65.42 Km / 40.65 Miles)
- Tulagi Island Airport - (79.69 Km / 49.52 Miles)
- Yandina Airport - (102.35 Km / 63.6 Miles)
- List of 41 airports in Solomon Islands along with Solomon Islands airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Mbambanakira Airport, Solomon Islands. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Solomon Islands or traveling to Mbambanakira Airport.
Details about Mbambanakira Airport given here include
- Mbambanakira Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mbambanakira Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Mbambanakira Airport
- Location of Mbambanakira Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Mbambanakira Airport Time Zone and Current time at Mbambanakira Airport
- Address and contact details of Mbambanakira Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Mbambanakira Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Solomon Islands where Mbambanakira Airport is located in the city of Mbambanakira. General information include capital of Solomon Islands, currency and conversion rate of Solomon Islands currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MBU - Mbambanakira Airport IATA Code and AGGI - Mbambanakira Airport ICAO code