If you are planning to travel to Bethel or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bethel Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bethel Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Bethel Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bethel Airport Info:
|Bethel Airport IATA Code: BET||Bethel Airport ICAO Code: PABE|
|Latitude : 60.7836||Longitude : -161.841|
|City : Bethel||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bethel Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bethel Airport (BET), Bethel, AK 99559, USA, phone: +1 907-443-3444
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : State of Alaska DOT&PF - Central Region|
|Established Year : 1942|
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Bethel Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bethel Airport is 15:30:08 PM (AKDT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Bethel Airport, Bethel, United States? Know about Bethel Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bethel Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Bethel. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bethel Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bethel Airport, airlines operating to Bethel Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bethel Airport or Bethel Airport, United States.
Bethel Airport Map - Location of Bethel Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.796 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.256 USD
• 1 USD = 0.893 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.119 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bethel Airport
Closest airports to Bethel, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bethel and other airports closest to Bethel Airport.
Nearest airport to Bethel Airport and Bethel is City Landing Airport - (4.41 Km / 2.74 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bethel and Bethel Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
Major airlines flying to Bethel Airport, Bethel
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bethel Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Bethel Airport.
Details about Bethel Airport given here include
- Bethel Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bethel Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bethel Airport
- Location of Bethel Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bethel Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bethel Airport
- Address and contact details of Bethel Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bethel Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bethel Airport is located in the city of Bethel. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BET - Bethel Airport IATA Code and PABE - Bethel Airport ICAO code